Monday, August 4, 2014

First day of homeschool--ever!

Today is the day. Today we begin our adventure into homeschooling. I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous...I am very nervous. I am also very excited to be able to explore learning with my youngest two children (C and M). We will start the day by heading out to a homeschool karate class, so I am feeling pretty confident about that, hahahaha. When we get home we will have snack and start lessons. Thankfully the curriculum has our first week pretty easy learning week. If I was being honest I am most nervous about teaching two at a time. How does that work? I have my expectations pretty low to begin. I've read enough out there to just try and relax and allow ourselves time to find our groove. Let's be honest the first week kids are in elementary school have a slow start too.

Here are some final pictures of our classroom. There are a few changes, but overall I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment