Friday, April 3, 2015

What's Up

I haven't posted in some time! My goodness life sure can get busy! We've been busy finishing up basketball season (both kids played), enjoying the finally we can get outside weather, baby chicks and finishing up lessons. We still have a few weeks to go, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
About two weeks ago, I ordered my Abeka school books for next year! All our books arrived the other day plus I ordered a few other things for school next year. I love spending all this time with my
little ones and I have found M is someone I've got to get busy. I went ahead and bought these plastic pattern blocks and got her a book to use them with and she LOVES them. Helps her stay focused while I'm working with C. She is a huge fan (well honestly both my kids and any kid who comes to my house) of Magna-Tiles, but they can become a big mess while I'm doing school. I found these Orb magnetic cubes at the Knowledge Tree store the other day thinking it wouldn't make a mess on the floor. Well again both kids loved them! I went ahead and ordered another set from amazon :) I use some old magnetic boards that came with some Doug & Melissa calendars for them to put the small magnets on. They love building me pictures (they seem to be minecraft themed).

Here are some quick links (if you order through these links I do make a small commission, but I was not asked to review any of these products I just wanted to share).



I need to write up some more posts, we also planted our garden, planted a peach tree (yay! need more fruit trees), and my husband cleared out the black berry bushes gone wild! lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment